Sunday, November 8, 2009

Maritime Fall

Following the Bishops Plenary Meetings in Cornwall, I slipped home to New Brunswick to visit my mother for a couple of days. We took a drive through the countryside on a lovely sunny day. The bright red and orange colours had disappeared from the trees, but there was still some gold and yellow leaves which were lovely.
A little imaginative Maritime humour here, making full use of plentiful pumpkins. The funny thing is that it does remind me of a plumber who did some work for me a number of years ago.


As I said, a little bit of colour left in the New Brunswick trees.

While I was home, I met my newest grand-nephew, Cullen. He is number four in that generation of my mothers's great grandchildren.

This is his cousin Noah. Life is a great joy. Here is another generation beginning everything all over again. God bless them.
-30-

No comments: